- Innovative Business Management, Marketing, Finance and Accounting
- Energy Business Management
- Creative Business Management
- Professional Service Business Management
- Technology Business Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
- New Technology Directions and Challenges
- Health Sustainability and Social Issues
- Digital Transformation in Business and Industry
- Entrepreneurship and Ecosystem
- Disruptive Technology and Business Models
- Zero-Waste Management
- Other related topics in Technology and Business Management
The committees will be judging the “Best Paper Award” for the articles that are presented at the forum. The work must be in accordance with article quality criteria of the experts and the seen as unique, based on assessment ratings from the experts. Final decisions will be made by the Conference Committee.
Manuscript Guideline and Template
- Paper must be written in English using the Microsoft Word templates for A4 format. Formatting may not be altered.
- The manuscript is not more than eight pages in standard IEEE format.
- Accepted papers will be publish in GTBMC proceedings.
- Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.